Requirements for acceptance into the SURO program:
- Undergraduate student at an accredited 4-year college or university.
- Students must demonstrate a clear desire to pursue chemistry research.
- Must have completed at least one year of undergraduate chemistry.
- Will not be graduating in the spring that precedes the program.
- Complete an application form.
- Arrange to have two letters of recommendation sent on your behalf from faculty members who are familiar with your recent experience in chemistry.
- Applications and letters of reference should be emailed to: mailto:email@example.com .
- Applications must be received by February 1. Applicants will be notified of the decision by March 15,.
The summer program begins in late May and runs for 9 weeks through mid-July. Exact dates will be provided in the preceding fall.
Participants receive a $5000 stipend.
For additional information, please contact the program coordinators:
Prof. Amanda Frossard
Prof. Brandon Rotavera